Top 10 Amazing Fountains In The World
Every one like beautiful, stunning, colorful and amazing fountains. The fountains makes the environment very romantic and happy. People like to go on fountains with their love ones. Couples can enjoy romantic walk around the fountains. Today Top 10 Marvels is presenting list of Top 10 Amazing Fountains in the world.
10. 71 Fountain, Ohio, United States
This beautiful fountain is located on the highway 71 in Ohio in the UNited States of America.
9. Multimedia fountain, Wroclaw, Poland
The Wroclaw Fountain or Wroclaw Multimedia Fountain is located in Poland. About 300 water jets create a screen of water. There are also 800 lights. The water of the fountain freezes in winters and serves as a 4700 sq meter rink for ice skating.
8. King Fahd’s Fountain Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
King Fahd’s Fountain, also famous as Jeddah Fountain is the world’s tallest fountain. It is located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. It was constructed between 1980 and 1983 and began operating in 1985. It jets water 312 metres (1,024 ft) above the Red Sea.
7. Peoples Friendship Fountain, Moscow, Russia
People’s Friendship Fountain in Moscow is a beautiful fountain which symbolizes unity and friendship between nations. The fountain has an octahedral pond made of red garnate, with a surface area of 4000 square meters. This fountain sprays 1200 liters of water supported by 8 water punps.
6. Pineapple Fountain at Waterfront Park, Charleston SC
This fountain stands at the northern entrance of the park. It makes the park a famous tourist attraction.
5. Floating Fountains, Osaka, Japan
This amazing and beautiful fountain, designed by Isamu Noguchi, flies itself on the contrary. Isamu Noguchi built 9 floating fountains for the first time in the World Expo in Osaka, Japan.
4. Swarovski Fountain, Innsbruck, Austria
The park and museum were built in 1995, designed by Andre Heller, Brian Eno, Susanne Schmogner and Studio Azurr.
3. Archibald Fountain, Sydney, Australia
The beautiful Archibald fountain was built in Hyde Park North in Sydney in 1932. The stunning piece of art is the work of French sculptor Francois Sicard.
2. Fountain of Wealth, Suntec City, Singapore
This beautiful piece of art is located in Suntec City, the city center of the beautiful city of Singapore. At night the fountain is open to witness laser performances and song dedications. It has an area of 1683.07 square metres, with a height of 13.8m.
1. Bellagio Fountain – Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Bellagio Fountain stands magnificienlty infront of the Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas, USA. It was inspired by the Bellagio Resort in Lake Como, Italy. More than 1,000 water nozzles coordinate with 4,000 lights, which work beautifully with soft and soothing musical patterns.
Leave a comment
Find Us on Facebook
- July 2015 (2)
- June 2015 (2)
- March 2014 (2)
- February 2014 (1)
- July 2013 (2)
- June 2013 (5)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (1)
- November 2012 (2)
- September 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (1)
- December 2011 (4)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (5)
- September 2011 (17)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (13)
- June 2011 (20)
- May 2011 (17)
- April 2011 (17)
- March 2011 (13)
- February 2011 (26)
- January 2011 (6)
Most Recent Posts
- Top 10 world’s most amazing boundaries
- Top 10 world’s most amazing camera mans
- Top 10 world’s Mountain climbing goats
- Top 10 world’s naughty cute kids
- Top 10 world’s largest cruise ships
- Top 10 Most Amazing Places in Pakistan
- Top 10 Facts about babies that you may not Know
- Top 10 Most Amazing and Funny Baby Pictures
- Top 10 Funniest Look Alikes
- Top 10 Amazing Hairstyles for Summer 2013