Top 10 Most Beautiful & Extraordinary Swimming Pools In The World
Today Top 10 Marvels presenting the list of Top Beautiful and extraordinary pools. With respect to size, design or location the listed pools are amazing. If you are interested in swimming then be careful, some of them look really dangerous for beginners. Please enjoy the list…
10. The Pimalai Resort swimming pool – Koh Lanta, Thailand.
When you will see this beautiful pool in Koh Lanta, it will look like some kind of a temple site. The Pimalai Resort pool has fresh water, which is set around 50 meters above sea level. While swimming you can enjoy wonderful view of beach and sea.
9. The Badeschiff – Berlin, Germany
Badeschiff (bathing ship) is really an unusual swimming pool in Berlin. Its an old cargo container converted into a pool on Spree River.
8. Harbour Plaza Hotel Swimming Pool – Hong Kong, China.
Harbour Grand Hong Kong is an icon of luxury in Hong Kong. There is an amazing, extraordinary and beautiful outdoor swimming pool that sits on the 23rd floor of the hotel.
7. The Gellert Swimming Pool – Budapest, Hungary.
The famed Budapest’s bath was made between 1912 and 1918 and it features chic Art Nouveau style. The temperature of water exceeds 40°C (110°F).
6. San Alfonso del Mar – Algarrobo, Chile.
San Alfonso Del Mar is the world’s largest swimming pool. It is 1,013 meter (3,324 feet) long and has an area of 8 ha (19.77 acres). The water comes from Pacific Ocean after filtration.
5. Simply a swimming pool – Iceland.
This swimming pool is located somewhere in Iceland, and to swim in it you have to drive to the farm next door to ask for a key.
4. The Alila Ubud swimming pool – Bali.
This beautiful, calm and emerald-green swimming pool is floating above the Ayung River valley in Bali’s lush foothills.
3. The Joule Hotel – Dallas, USA.
This wonderful and twisting swimming pool located eight feet over the sidewalk, at the edge of the 10th floor of the Joule Hotel in Dallas, the five-star complex, located in the building since 1927, was designed by a famed architect, Adam D. Tihany.
2. The Neptune Pool ( Hearst Castle) – California, USA.
You would have to be a millionaire to immerse yourself in the waters of the Neptune Pool. The pool, located at Hearst Castle, was originally constructed in 1920 for William Randolph Hearst, an American magnate, and then rebuilt twice.
1. The Icebergs – Sydney, Australia.
The ocean’s waves often break over the side of the Icebergs swimming pool located in the corner of the famed Bondi Beach. This beautiful swimming pool is open to the public after taking the ticket of only 5 AUD.
1 Comment + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Find Us on Facebook
- July 2015 (2)
- June 2015 (2)
- March 2014 (2)
- February 2014 (1)
- July 2013 (2)
- June 2013 (5)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (1)
- November 2012 (2)
- September 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (1)
- December 2011 (4)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (5)
- September 2011 (17)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (13)
- June 2011 (20)
- May 2011 (17)
- April 2011 (17)
- March 2011 (13)
- February 2011 (26)
- January 2011 (6)
Most Recent Posts
- Top 10 world’s most amazing boundaries
- Top 10 world’s most amazing camera mans
- Top 10 world’s Mountain climbing goats
- Top 10 world’s naughty cute kids
- Top 10 world’s largest cruise ships
- Top 10 Most Amazing Places in Pakistan
- Top 10 Facts about babies that you may not Know
- Top 10 Most Amazing and Funny Baby Pictures
- Top 10 Funniest Look Alikes
- Top 10 Amazing Hairstyles for Summer 2013