Top 10 Most Popular Paintings In The World
Painting is an art and many people from all over the world attracts toward the beautiful paintings from very famous artists. Some of below paintings were done hundreds of years ago, but still those are very famous and people still love them. If you are looking for most popular paintings please have a look…
10. From the Lake – By Georgia O’Keefe
This beautiful and most popular painting in the world was done by Georgia O’Keefe. It was completed when she was spending most of her time near Lake George in New York in the early 1900s.
9. The Persistence of Memory – By Salvador
The Persistence of Memory is still one of the best piece of art done by Salvador Dali. It was done in 1931 and was presented in New York.
8. The Dream – By Pablo Picasso
The Dream is one of his best work done by Pablo Picasso. Pablo is also famous as pioneer of the contemporary art .
7. Corner of the Garden at Montgeron – By Claude Monet
This amazing painting in the world was done in 1877. The painting was created at the corner of the garden in Montgeron.
6. Café Terrace at Night – By Vincent Van Gogh
This painting was done by Van Gogh to represent the beauty of a certain café in Arles, France especially by the terrace of the café.
5. Girl with a Pearl Earring – By Jan Vermeer
The painting has been done majestically as it lacks a background and puts more focus on the girl rather than other aspects of the painting. Her tears most likely show her joy to being married and the pearl earrings a gift from her groom.
4. Luncheon of the Boating Party – By Pierre Auguste Renoir
The Luncheon simply shows the life style of the middle class towards the close of the 19th century.
3. The Kiss – By Gustav Klimt
The Kiss which was done by Gustav Klimt. The beautiful paining was completed in 1907.
2. Starry Night – By Vincent Van Gogh
This beautiful painting was done by Van Gogh has been described by lovers of art as a classic.
1. Mona Lisa – By Leonardo Da Vinci
Undoubtedly, the Mona Lisa is most beautiful and popular painting in the world. It was done by Leonardo Da Vinci. The painting showcases a woman who is staring out towards the viewer with what has been described by critics as “the most enigmatic smile.”
Leave a comment
Find Us on Facebook
- July 2015 (2)
- June 2015 (2)
- March 2014 (2)
- February 2014 (1)
- July 2013 (2)
- June 2013 (5)
- February 2013 (2)
- January 2013 (1)
- November 2012 (2)
- September 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (1)
- December 2011 (4)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (5)
- September 2011 (17)
- August 2011 (11)
- July 2011 (13)
- June 2011 (20)
- May 2011 (17)
- April 2011 (17)
- March 2011 (13)
- February 2011 (26)
- January 2011 (6)
Most Recent Posts
- Top 10 world’s most amazing boundaries
- Top 10 world’s most amazing camera mans
- Top 10 world’s Mountain climbing goats
- Top 10 world’s naughty cute kids
- Top 10 world’s largest cruise ships
- Top 10 Most Amazing Places in Pakistan
- Top 10 Facts about babies that you may not Know
- Top 10 Most Amazing and Funny Baby Pictures
- Top 10 Funniest Look Alikes
- Top 10 Amazing Hairstyles for Summer 2013