10 . There were no cats on the Titanic. Cats were often brought on ships as a form of good luck. They also controlled rodents.
09 . The Titanic was about as long as the Empire State building is tall.
08. Two dogs were among the Titanic survivors.
07. The Titanic carried 900 tons of baggage and freight.
06. There were 13 couples on board celebrating their Honeymoons.
05. The Titanic used 14,000 gallons of drinking water every 24 hours and 825 tons of coal per day.
04. The time interval from first sighting of the iceberg to impact was a little over 30 seconds.
03. A very famous writer of 18th century Morgan Robertson a writer has written a novel named ‘Futility’ in 1898 almost 14 year prior to titanic tragedy, In that novel he wrote about a ship named ‘Titan’ the largest ship ever built hitting the iceberg in Atlantic ocean on a cold April night, Both of the ships, The fictional one and the real one ‘Titanic’ were same in design and were labeled ‘unsinkable’.
02. The Titanic sank 2 hours and 40 minutes after hitting the iceberg.
01. Prices of Titanic Cruise Ticket in 1912 were as follow
First Class: $4,350
Second Class: $1,750
Third Class: $30